Jython 2.5.2 rc3 released!
On behalf of the Jython developers, I am happy to announce the availability of Jython 2.5.2 rc3.
I'd like to thank all the testers, contributors, developers and documenters who helped to make this happen - thank you very much!
We believe that this is very, very close to the Jython 2.5.2 final release.
The latest bug fixes are:
- [ 1674 ] PDB crashes under the JSR-223 scripting engine
- [ 1680 ] jython -c option is not parsed right
- [ 1681 ] JSR-223, Jython 2.5.2 and implementing Java Interfaces from Python
- [ 1675 ] Jython exits prematurely when executing a file, thus killing Swing windows
- [ 1682 ] exit code of 0 on unhandled exception
- [ 1668 ] strptime('','') works on cpython but not on jython
- [ 1693 ] Unicode sys.path elements cause UnicodeErrors on import
Since this is brand new, please give us a day or two to update the website...